CRANE LAKE WATER & SANITARY DISTRICT (CLWSD)
BOARD OF MANAGERS REGULAR MEETING
March 6, 2002 – 7:30 PM
CRANE LAKE CHAPEL
The meeting was called to order by Chairman David Dill at 7:30PM.
Members present: Managers Jim Sanborn, Darrell Scott, Mike White, Deena Congdon and Darrell Scott.
Motion by J. Sanborn, supported by D. Scott to approve the February Treasurer’s Report and payment of bills as follows: $125.00 to Clerk Jo Ann Pohlman, $49.15 to Citizens Communications, and $762.80 to Midwest Captions.
- The correspondence was presented to the Board. M. White recommended that it be filed and acted upon as required.
Study Group Discussion
- Impact of systems on vacant lots.
- Mike needs assumptions for the budget as budget provided by RLK-Kuusisto is not adequate.
- Easements were discussed.
RLK-Kuusisto Progress Report
- Received some legal descriptions from Cope & Peterson.
- Developed preliminary set of plans for the Wastewater Collection System.
- Developed Budget Summary – February 19, 2002.
- Met with two resort owners to discuss the collection system design for their resorts – February 27, 2002.
- There was discussion regarding interim financing.
- Motion by M. White, supported by D. Scott to acquire a $100,000 loan from a local bank until interim financing can be arranged. D. Dill was requested to make arrangements for the loan. Motion passed unanimously.
- Motion by M. White, supported by D. Scott for a corporate borrowing resolution with the following two officers signing for the loan – Chairman David Dill and Treasurer Michael White. Motion passed unanimously.
The next study session will focus on development of ordinances and how to handle undeveloped lots. The study session will be held from 6:30 – 7:30PM prior to the Special Board Meeting on Wednesday, March 20, 2002 at the Crane Lake Chapel.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – None
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 8.23 PM.